The Tamiya RC Subaru Impreza Monte Carlo 99 which has made a number of appearances on various Tamiya chassis platforms over the years, now makes its home on the entry level 4WD TT-02 chassis.
The TT-02 chassis line-up is Tamiya's entry level 4WD platform. It allows new kit builders an easy gateway into the world of on-road running due to its easy construction, balanced performance and high aftermarket Hop-Up Option support.
This TT-02 kit features the Subaru Impreza rally car that took part in the Monte Carlo Rally of the 1999 World Rally Championship (WRC) season. The Impreza was a legendary force in the WRC from the 1990s and into the next millennium, with 3 manufacturers' championships in a row from 1995-1997. In 1999 they were still competitive with an impressive 1-2 finish for drivers Kankkunen and Burns in Argentina (round 7).
The TT-02 chassis incorporates many features to make it easy for the new R/C kit builder to assemble and learn from. The TT-02 chassis performs well, as cornering and overall speed has been enhanced to take advantage of new electronics available on the market. In addition to the TT-02 being an ideal platform to start from, R/C hobbyists can expand its potential by adding many of the Hop-Up Options available to increase the cars speed and performance.
- This is a 1/10 scale R/C assembly kit.
- The model's polycarbonate body accuratelyrecreates that of the real rally car.
- The shaft driven 4WD TT-02 is a highly versatileand easy-to-maintain chassis.
- A wide range of option parts are available to tune and customize TT-02 chassis machines.
- The kit includes decorative and maskingstickers.
- Type 540 Motor included.
ELECTRIC KITS REQUIRE:
- Radio: 2-Channel
- Battery: 6-cell flat with standard Tamiya connector