These Bisley filling kits are the finest on the market with the following advanced features:
- MDE "Jubilee Valve" - Reduces the flow rate as you fill the airgun, this makes it harder to accidentally overfill your airgun.
- 300 Bar Fill Pressure - Gives many more fills than cheaper 200 & 232 Bar cylinders.
- Supplied with both 1/8 & 1/4 female thread fittings to suit most airguns (no filling adaptors included).
- 5 Year Test - Only requires testing after 5 years from date of manufacture (usually in the last 6 - 18 months), many inferior cylinders require testing every 30 months.
Complete Kit - Supplied With:
- 300 Bar Steel Cylinder.
- Gauge - Shows the pressure you have filled your airgun to.
- Valve - To control the pressure as you fill your airgun.
- Bleed Valve - To allow you to safely disconnect airgun after filling.
- Hose - 1/8 BSP Female Fitting.
- 1/4 BSP Fitting for BSA / Theoben buddy bottles.
- 7 Litre - 70cm Tall, 9.4kg (With Boot)
- This airgun filling kit is for filling airguns only - non of the components are designed for any other use (including diving).
- The cylinder is supplied empty - you will need to have it filled before use.
- No filling adaptors are supplied, the hose has a 1/8BSP female fitting - the hose can be unscrewed to give a 1/4 BSP female fitting. Please ensure you have the correct filling adaptor / probe for your specific airgun.
- No test certificate is supplied or needed with new cylinders, the month and year of manufacture (usually in the last 6 - 18 months) is stamped in the cylinder.